Facer Companion plugin help please

My wife got a new phone (Samsung galaxy z flip 4) phone and when I try to install the plugin for the watch (Galaxy Watch 3). I go to the download and click the install button and this msg comes up.

This content is no longer for your phone. Contact the content provider if you want them to add support for your phone.

But she did have a Motorola G Power (2021) and it work just fine on that older phone. Makes no sense to me

I take it no one knows?

Who knows, maybe its part of Samsung dropping support for watches running Tizen OS.

I get Faces onto my Wife’s Active 2 OK . From a Samsung Phone . Galaxcy A14 5G .
Because you have a new phone you will have to Factory Reset the watch to get it to Pair over Bluetooth . Hopefully you have it backed up . But even if not at least you will have it connected again .

We both have the Galaxy watch 3. Mine is the LTE version and my wife has the Bluetooth version. Facer is working just fine on mine, Like I said she got a different phone, same watch, I have reset both the watch and the new phone several times with no luck. And since she is having issues with the Facer Companion now, I am afraid to reset my stuff, if something appends that I have to reset the watch and/or phone.

1 Like

When you say Reset Do you mean Factory Reset . It is all about the BT Pairing being correct on a NEW WATCH / PHONE . You have to do the same if you get new of either . Well that is what I have to do .

Yes a Factory Reset. And right now it is connected via bluetooth to the phone.

1 Like

That is Brilliant . Have you selected the correct Watch model in the Facer App setting ? I do not mean to be the master of the Bleeding Obvious but sometimes we have to ask these questions .

yes, there is only 1 Galaxy watch 3 in the list

1 Like

And the app itself isn’t the problem, it’s when I go to the Facer Companion to download it for the watch

1 Like

I have WiFi on , on my watch for the other Platform . Do you switch that off on this occasion . I wonder which of the BT protocols are being used . I wonder if there is a conflict there .

Don’t have a problem with the Wearable app either. I’ll be sending some screenshots in a couple minutes

1 Like

It seems there may be a conflict with the Newer Phone and the older Watch .

That makes no sense to me because the Wearable app show the info of the watch.

1 Like

See now I don’t know where to get that screen . Just a Left field idea , but try find the Facer App on The Galaxy Store . Uninstall the one you got from the Google Store first .

unistall what? the facer app or the companion?

1 Like

and the last screenshot is the Wearable app from Samsung

1 Like

The companion app did not get on the watch from what you said . Uninstall the App on the Phone . Check that there is nothing on the watch .
Yeah sorry I got the wearable app . My screen is inverted .

there is no “Facer” app on the Galaxy store

1 Like