FACER Creater wish list

@Facer_Official

Old news I know but keeping it active. So my biggest wishes would be >>

An option to group elements.

An option to insert an element as oppose to add one and then drag it down and down and down…

Embed the Theme colour option below background Colour and Background image as it gets in the way when i scroll down a big list.

A magnifier…Sometimes I need to save a Face and then back out and select the option to preview image to see it big and therefor the detail im looking for.

When we hide a VAR toggle or app launchers can we actually actually hide them so we can see what we are doing below the blue.

Can we have an option to set a VAR state when editing, Ie when i create a whole layer of elements to only be visible when VAR 1 toggled thats fine because I put that code on at the end, but when i go back to edit something I need to go back and 100 Opaque the whiole layer to edit it and then reapply the Toggle code. ballache.

Can we have an Opaque option on the weather icon so it can be VAR toggled?

On another note, i tried the Windows Beta Software last night and could see no reason to use it over the browser version. It was exactly the same experience? Didnt even feel any more responsive or any quicker. Running it in Firefox on a corporate crappy laptop was the same as running the beta on my kickass Alien Gaming Laptop which I was really excited to try it on :frowning:

The weather source for UK is always a couple degrees out?

Anyway of editing/updating our watchface descriptions without loading up the whole design, some of mine take some time now :frowning:

Dont get me wrong, I’m really enjoying it :slight_smile: you guys have done/are doing a great job and have created one of the friendliest communities i had the pleasure of being part of and at 48yrs old that’s saying something. I reckon only @mikeoday is older than me (All of us) lol :wink:

3 Likes

Slander! Or is it Defamation! I can never remember …

Whatever, below is proof that it is a foul lie!

Ok, alright, the picture might be a couple of years old.

Well, ok, maybe more than a couple :wink:

2 Likes

Black n white :joy:

1 Like

I think I was about 6 when colour phots of me started :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wish is a tag to be able to show or hide #Da# am/pm when a user selects 12 hour or 24 hour time display…

I think you can use #DTIMEFORMAT#

Opacity for your AM/PM text object: $#DTIMEFORMAT#==12?100:0$

Beautiful, it works like a charm. THANK YOU!!! Now I’m wondering why Facer hasn’t documented this ability? @mikeoday you might consider writing a short tutorial on this because I’ve searched the community postings and all of the help pages like the Facer Tags page and found nothing about how to use that tag.

1 Like

You are most welcome, I’m glad it worked!

Cheers
Mike

:slight_smile: