Facer creator for Android

I just got a Samsung Galaxy A21 5G FE and I’d like to see a facer creator for Android phones.

I got the S21 5G FE recently: did you get a free Watch with yours, or maybe the Galaxy Buds?

No, I bought the watch sometime the year before last year. I’m on a relative’s family plan through AT&T. I have the Samsung Galaxy 3 watch.

1 Like

Ah, you’re in the US I’m guessing then, there’s different offers over here in the UK.

People already shy away from the Facer Creator app for Windows and just use it in a browser.
Also my Windows laptop has a smaller display than my sesktop and is cramped. I can’t imagine trying to create on a phone screen.

An Androib tablet maybe but the browser should work just as well for that.

I’m just trying to see a valid use case for a dedicated Android Creator app. If it can be made I will add my vote.

1 Like

Sorry, am I missing the correct topic here? I thought it was a Facer Creator for Android Phones to actually create Faces/Themes for the Phone :thinking:

Looks like back in 2014 the creator was only on Android and… it does not look like it was pleasant to use: Create custom watch faces with Facer for Android Wear - YouTube

Even with interface improvement sunce then I don’t believe a phone has the screen real estate to make for comfortable usage. If you have a tablet with a large enough screen then using it in a browser will work as well as a native app if not better. You can always full screen it for a native feel.

The advantage of a browser based creator is that there is just one code base to maintain across all platforms reducing the work needed to maintain and improve the product.
I am pretty certain the native Windows app is just an executable wrapper for the web content version.