Facer Creator On Mobile Phone

Is anyone else having the problem of your created watchfaces not showing up when facer creator is opened on your phone?

1 Like

I am very surprised if you have Creator on your Phone. I can see my Faces in Watchbox but unless I have recently synced it it is very difficult to find a certain Face. If you do not know how to find Watchbox let us know and I will post a Screenshot or two.

1 Like

Thanks. I was able to use creator on chrome on my phone until a few months ago when, all of a sudden, all my created watch faces stopped showing even though I was signed in.
So I switched to the Samsung Internet app and it worked great until about a few weeks ago :man_shrugging:t2:.
Maybe another different brower will work now. We’ll see…

1 Like

Update: it works again on Samsung Internet, but it’s so slow now its not even worth trying.
It was good for a little while :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Well I am very Glad it is working again. I know there have been a few updates recently. I know that Facer is trying to sort everything out. It will all settle down when the Watch manufacturers stop comming up with alternative Operating Systems. :rofl:

I did not know it was possible to work on watches with a phone. I struggle with my Tablet. Only do quick tweaks in bed with that. Mostly I work on a Budget Laptop which is fine. If I don’t have to many lines in what I am making. You obviously do not do your Graphics on your Phone so I do not understand why you do the Creator stuff on it.

Nice work you have done.

1 Like

Thanks! And yeah, the majority of the designing is done on my Chromebook. But sometimes when I’m at work I’ll get an idea and want to adjust something, and that’s where my phone comes in.
Like earlier today I wanted to adjust something on my latest face that I could’ve easily done on my phone months ago, but now it’s just way too slow and frustrating.

1 Like

Unfottunatly when they Debug stuff it becomes Bloatware . In the Day I was working on Visual Studio ( Basic ) and microsoft invited me to Beta Test Windows 7. It went like Shit of a Shovel as we say in certain places. When the release came out it was much like the rest. But still one of the best Windows ever.
I am glad Chromebook is working for you.
So same as you, I tweak stuff on my Tablet but it often cause problems. I can not rename a layer on my Tablet.