A number of the designers in the Facer community have contributed amazing tutorials to help you create even better watch faces. You can see all tutorials at https://news.facer.io/tutorials/home.
The tutorials already include:
- Animation effects
- Advanced Weather indicators
- Circular indicators
- And more!
We always welcome new contributions to the Tutorial section - if you’d like to share some your knowledge with the rest of the Facer community, just sign up for a Medium account, and write your tutorial there. Make sure to follow our standard format:
- Tutorial banner at the top of the article using this template
- Intro paragraph explaining what the tutorial will cover
- Include your watch face as an embed in the article so that readers can see immediately the watch face in action
- Format all tags, expressions, formulas using Medium’s “code” format
When you’re done, please share a link to your tutorial in the comment section of this post. We’ll review the submissions and will publish them in our official tutorial section if they satisfy our quality requirements. All tutorials are credited to their authors and can help your own designs gain visibility in the Facer community.