Facer Creator update or change?

Set Alt+Scroll for sideways scrolling in the creator? Would be great.

Just a suggestion

Same problem here on my Mac, Centering a image almost impossible because the image lay over the original round clock. Saving a watch face is strange after saving the image is gone so I get a blank klok with the fonts in it? Selecting a font is not working properly sometimes the font don’t changes after selecting a font. So it is hard to make a watch face now and ill quit if this don’t changes I have a lot of followers that I can’t make happy :-/

@youtube can you share some screenshots showing the problem? We’re working hard to fix a few issues and want to make sure yours is fixed as well.

Kind of a slap in the face- I guess the issues youtube mentioned are worth fixing and others aren’t. Nice…

Come on guys - give them a break… they are hard at work, including over the weekend, fixing all of the issues with the latest update. They want to hear from anybody having issues and they will include them in the mix. I read and re-read the post above I just can’t get the spin you put on it. I say again - they are hard at work fixing all of the issues.

So if anyone is having issues, please add them here or send an email to support and having done that, how about we give them a bit of support and encouragement or, at the very least, let them get on with it in peace.

3 Likes

I agree with Mike. Facer seems to be a very small company and giving them some slack would be helpful. The Corona virus isn’t helping either but they seem to be working from home fine.
In this situation, Facer could of tagged everyone having a problem and at least acknowledged them. But then again, there is most likely a reason why they are acting this way.

1 Like

First issue white saving the watch with a light png background image, after it is saved the background is gone see image

Fonts don’t update directly when you choose one08

Your first issue has been around for a while and is unrelated to the new update. Select the layer that isn’t showing, click Tint, then Color, then select a color. Any color, it doesn’t matter. Then, reselect #ffffff as your layer color, all the way in the upper left. This will revert your image back to its original color. Click Save, and then Update, and it should be visible.

It looks like fonts don’t show until the next hour refreshes the text. Slide your Time Machine left or right a bit until it procs the font.

Yess very well workaround this works perfect. Now I can wait for the next update with a low heart rate :wink:

The fonts works well as you says

Thanks a lot :wink: Cheers NHK

1 Like

@Facer_Official. Fujitsu Lifebook T734. Several years old but it’s worked well with the Facer Creator until the most recent update. Thank you for looking into this. Cheers!

I found the current version quite difficult to use. My system is Win10/64 with Chrome, and I have a Kensington trackball that has regular mouse buttons and a scroll wheel.

I was able to zoom the design screen image, which is nice for sure, but I was unable to move it in any direction. I tried the normal way of doing this (Shift + left-click/drag) but that did not work. Nothing else I tried would allow me to drag the screen in any direction.

But then I discovered something I had done resulted in moving the screen image up and down when I turned the scroll wheel left or right. A this time my watchface was zoomed out quite far, so when I zoomed it back to normal size only half of it was on screen. The only way I could get the watchface centered was to exist the designer and restart it.

If you click on the middle of the zoom widget ( bottom left of edit window ) you will see a reset option. This sets the zoom to 100% and re-centers the display.

1 Like

Great tip - thanks.

1 Like