Facer Display Errors

The first one could be a font issue. Try a diff font and see if it still does it. For the second one with the dial missing, that’s weird, maybe a var getting hit? or something with the stopwatch code?

5 Likes

Not sure…It works perfectly on my wife and brother’s watch (same brand and model), so it seems to be something specific to me. I’ll reach out to Facer Support and see if they have any suggestions too.

2 Likes

Once had issues of things not being synced, had to delete facer from the watch and re-install it. That did the trick.

5 Likes

I deleted it from the watch and reinstalled, no luck initially…Just put the watch on about an hour after reinstalling and now it is displaying correctly :slight_smile: There must be a lag time or something where it needs to pull data from the server. Thanks friends! Glad it’s displaying correctly, I like these designs and want to show them off :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, they are indeed very nice!

4 Likes

Thanks! Really been trying to push my Facer skills lately, so that’s nice to hear :blush:

2 Likes

Very nice designs, you did a great job there, well done, and I’m pleased that you got the problem sorted out at last :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback :blush: The error came back unfortunately but I’ve emailed Facer support and will post any fixes here in case anyone else has similar issues.

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Can you tell me where I can download this and other number styles?
Or only if they are personalized?

Oi pessoal,
Será que podem me dizer onde consigo baixar esse e outros estílos de números?
Ou apenas se forem personalizados?

1 Like

Hi!
You can either create them (see this link: [Tutorial] Digital Time: Separate images for each number (no font))

or import .ttf files by going to ‘Font’ > custom in Facer Creator. Just make sure any custom fonts you use are royalty free/ free for commercial use :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sometimes find myself searching for endless hours for a font that I think looks cool or I think I can use it for something special. I even searched for a digital, fixed width, segmented font one time and ended up making my own font at Fontstruct. But here are some sites that offer a variety of fonts:

2 Likes

also dafont.com

4 Likes

Muito obrigado a todos vocês eu estava procurando algumas imagens mas, não estava encontrando! Abraços! Boa noite!

1 Like

Oh wow, these are awesome! How did you create the stopwatch? Is it a premium only feature? I’m wearing the BOUNCE one on my wrist now :smiley: keep up the good work!

3 Likes

You’re asking in the wrong places again @christianfernandes38
This is roycaruso Thread asking about Facer Display Errors, nothing to do with Number Styles.
As mentioned many times before, if you have a question to ask, first do a Search, to see if it’s already been discussed, and then, if you find no answers, post your own questions in the Request or Help sections please.

3 Likes

Thanks! There’s still a weird black box over it on my end but I’m hoping Facer can give me some advice :blush: everything you need to know about stopwatches is here: https://help.facercreator.io/hc/en-us/articles/4412573745179-Stopwatch
Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Good morning,
Sorry for making this mistake once again, sometimes translating languages confuses me and I don’t find exactly what I’m looking for, anyway I’ll have more trouble.
Thanks for alerting me.
Hug.

Bom dia,
Perdão por cometer mais uma vez esse erro, as vezes a tradução de línguas me confunde e, eu não encontro exatamente o que estou procurando de qualquer forma vou ter mais arenção.
Obrigado por me alertar.
Abraço.

2 Likes

Sorry my friend, I tried to keep it nice and polite, I know you try to do your best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s no problem at all and I know that I really make these mistakes and repeat things…lol…but, I really have a problem because I save things and then forget I did it, but there’s nothing to apologize for, I know that your The intention was good to warn me.
For example, they sent me those websites but I didn’t decide to use them… I wanted different fonts but I didn’t learn how to use them.
I added another model, when you have time, please take a look… have a great night MY FRIEND! ! !

1 Like

An update: Other people with Galaxy Watch 4 have reported the same issue :scream: Not sure what to do. Fingers crossed there’s a fix soon.

1 Like