Facer faces don't show correct time on wake up

To all in this community, it can’t just be me that is irked by the fact that whenever I look at my watch ( Samsung S3 Frontier non-LTE) I have to watch it correct the time, is this true for all watch operating systems please let me know? The very essence of a watch face is that it shows the CORRECT TIME ALL THE TIME. I have moaned about this for sometime and I’m surprised theirs not more discussion/noise regarding this FAIL (please don’t get up in arms over my use of caps). I don’t know why Facer faces don’t work like the embedded Samsung faces but I’m guessing it’s a code/engine issue but I have a suggestion which is only a workaround but might solve the millisecond of disappointment. I’m hoping @Mellin, @Tomas and @jmorga106 (Happy New Year to you all) will get involved in this topic. My suggestion for a fix is as follows and excuse my clumsy pros: Is it possible to set up a layer; black square 320 x 320 using the wake function to shield the face whilst it corrects to current time. Does that make any sense?

It might be the operating system.
I’m using a Sony SWR50 with Android Wear 1.5.0.3508863 and a Vernee Mars Pro with Android 7.0 and I don’t see this problem on my watch.

Just to make sure:

1. I don’t see it, when I wake up my watch, by rotating it, or by pressing it’s the only button.
  2. I also don’t see this problem, when I restart my whole watch.

I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can be of much help here.

I have the same problem with my designs, i tried a S7, S8, Iphone 8, Iphone X same result, so it’s not the phone or the watch, is something wrong with the app ? i tried many face apps but so far only Facer.io has this.
Do i need to add a event to my second/minute/hour hand ? like a dynamic event or some sort ?

What Watch are you using?

Here we are in 2020 and this problem still exists.

My watch is the Samsung Galaxy 46mm with a face I designed using Facer. As prviously noted, when the watch wakes up it shows the old time for about a half second, then jumps the hands to show the correct/current time.

This is ridiculously amateurish and makes the watch look like it was designed by a grade school person. I know this is a Facer issue because when I switch to a face made with Galaxy Watch Designer the skip does not happen.

So how about it Facer techs - will you man-up and get this issue resolved? Soon?