Facer iOS Accounts

@Facer_Official - Can you comment on the possibility of enabling accounts on the Facer for IOS app and the ability to purchase premium paid faces?

Premium designers would benefit from the additional market for their paid faces as well as the added value to iOS users to access these quality faces.

BTW… I’ve installed 4.6.0.11 on my Gear S3 and would love to try out some of the new interactive faces that are all premium paid designs for now.

Thanks!

1 Like

I concur with richpdcomm. I am also an IOS app user and would like to purchase or download some of the faces I see on the website but get told 'Device not found" ?

I’m still hoping for some feedback from @Facer_Official since the Premium designers are missing out on an important market share of iOS users. I for one always support software designers and would happily pay for their quality work. Likewise, iOS users deserve to benefit from the full library of work available.

Even if the answer is “No” or “We can’t comment at this time”, I’d appreciate a response.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, now that I’ve created an account. Downloaded some free stuff. I find I can’t buy premium faces. What a waste of time. Goodbye from a possible customer.