Facer Not Selectable as Watch Face Galaxy Watch 5

Hey there! I’ve read forum posts, reddit posts, and poured through the help section and Google search results… I have the facer app on my Android phone, and the companion app on my Galaxy Watch 5. I can launch the companion app on my watch. But when I long press on the watch face to change it to Facer, the Facer logo is not there. Anyone ran into this?

I’ve reinstalled both apps. I’ve restarted both devices. Thank you!

Maybe @kvansant and/or @mrantisocialguy could assist here, they both have a GW5 :thinking:

Try selecting the Facer watchface from the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone first. When I set up my GW5 Pro I didn’t have any issues like that at all. The only thing I do different than normal is once I have Facer on my phone, I use the Facer app settings menu and use the “Facer Companion App” section to send the companion app to my watch. Doing it that way everything seems to work.

If nothing works from above, I would suggest you contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support@little-labs.com They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

2 Likes

I wish I had an answer! I think Mr Antisocial guy is right though, if it’s installed on the watch it should show up in the Galaxy wearable app on your phone and you should be able to select it from there. If it’s not visible there, that would probably indicate it’s not installed all the way on the watch.

3 Likes

have you selected your watch inside the Facer on your phone:
Settings - Watch settings - select your watch

1 Like