Facer Plus not working on new Samsung Watch 5 Pro

I upgraded from Galaxy watch 46mm to Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Facer loaded okay, and allows access to all faces (subscribed to Facer Premium), but will not permit more than 4 faces on watch, even though I purchased and activated Facer Plus on the old watch. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

WearOS does the watchbox differently than Tizen does. In WearOS tap 3 times just like changing your watch face. Scroll to the right past the three recent faces and find the circle with a plus sign “+” in the center. Tap that and a Facer menu will open. Scroll down to recent faces and tap that and it will show all your recent faces up to 20 for plus and premium users and 10 for free users.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The issue is that I used to be able to have 20 faces instantly available on the watch, without having to go through a menu (Daily Mix/Trending Faces/Recently Used/My Favorites, etc)

And in the current scenario (only 4 spots available plus Daily Mix), if I load another face from my watchbox, the first face I loaded drops off. It’s kind of a PITA. Am I stuck with having to juggle my faces into 4 slots? (If my phone is handy, I can always send from that to the watch, but it was a lot more convenient the old way)

1 Like

Yes, I agree, but on the other hand, it’s a pain on a Tizen watch to keep tapping the right arrow to find the exact face you are looking for, especially if it’s number 20. I have a Galaxy 1st gen, two Galaxy 4’s and a Fossil Carlyle that I only use to test watch faces on. In a way I’m lucky that I have both and know how both work when other people have questions, like yourself. BUT, I am not going to go back into the restrictive Apple ecosphere just to be able to have knowledge for Apple watches. I’m not going to be that helpful. :laughing:

1 Like

So, just so I understand completely…my Facer Plus (no ads, multiple faces) is still in effect…it’s just an OS feature(!) that I have to live with? Thanks for the info.

2 Likes