Facer plus Pixel Watch - just too frustrating

Hi guys,
I am sorry to report that I’m finally giving up for now on Facer. My Pro and Premium subscriptions are due to expire shortly and I just can’t see paying for them when the only faces I can use on my Pixel Watch are the ones I make myself. All of you create awesome faces, but (here we go again) - the step counter still doesn’t count past 999. Perhaps the Pixel 2 is a little better - I have not heard that it is. However, I’m tied to a Verizon contract for my Original Pixel so as long as it continues to work well, I’ll keep it. The recent Google monthly updates have added native faces and other features to the Original Pixel so that it’s really not so bad. There are also plenty of Wear OS faces available on the Play Store that work well. It seems to be just Facer.

I know that when Facer gets its act together, I’ll learn about it here, so I am staying in touch. Thanks to all of you for the help I’ve received while learning to design on Facer.

Happy New Year.

3 Likes

Bless . Thanks for your Contribution . We will all leave eventually but the Contribution will I’ve on . ENJOY Pixel Land :::)))

1 Like

Just make sure you cancel the subscriptions just before they renew or Facer via Google Play will charge you again for both. They renew automatically.

2 Likes

Sad to see you leave facer - i have great use of the questions users ask. Some here make Apple watchfaces and don’t even own one! So, maybe you can stay andmake ‘virtual’ watchfaces until the Pixel watch gets sorted. I hate to see people leave.

2 Likes

Thanks - yes, they are cancelled as of their expiration date. I’ll be around on the Community. As I said above, when their Pixel issues are fixed, I’ll learn about it here.

1 Like

Oh thank you. I love you guys in the Community and will stick around. As I said before, when the issues finally do get fixed, the Community is where I’ll find out - and then I’ll be back. Enjoy.

1 Like