Facer premium upgrade not fully recognized

I purchased an upgrade to face a premium and it’s not fully being recognized. I’m still getting ADS and cannot see the recent category. It says I need to upgrade to premium but when I click on it. It shows I am premium and still does not get me access to these features

Try uninstalling the app then reinstall. Make sure you sign in with account you purchased premium on.

1 Like

I have did that didn’t make a difference still doing same thing first i tried just the phone then both no change.
Ps. it is also still showing i have to Purchase the watch facesa minute ago. It gave me the premium but only temporary. It is like it is not sinking when somebody is purchasing a premium package. This is the Beta version I am using and I am a betatesterwhich it is also not acknowledging that I signed up for Beta. Testing When I go into that tab, it says sign up even though I already have essentially. It appears the app is completely not sinking with people’s purchases and otherPurchase the watch facesa minute ago. It gave me the premium but only temporary. It is like it is not sinking when somebody is purchasing a premium package. This is the Beta version I am using and I am a betatesterwhich it is also not acknowledging that I signed up for Beta. Testing When I go into that tab, it says sign up even though I already have essentially. It appears the app is completely not sinking with people’s purchases and other activities.

Other than offering general advice in this community we cannot do anything with account issues. I suggest contacting Facer Support: https://help.facercreator.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
I believe that there is a category on the form for account problems. Make sure you save your ticket # in case you have to contact them again.

I did and they haven’t responded to the ticket the problem is an app issue i know that still Waiting for an answer to my ticket and somebody to actually fix the issue. I’m at the point now , where i’m tempted to call my bank and have them put a hold on the payment until this says you can get fixed because at this not getting Neighborhood Access even though I paid for it And I know I’m not the only one having this issue in the app. I’ve seen a whole lot of people complaining about the same thing. But I have a ticket we’ll see how long it takes them to respond

If you are in the Facer Facebook group please refer to today’s official announcement. Basically there is a bug in the system used for premium subscriptions. They are aware and are working on it. I’m sure that they will have it fixed as soon as possible.