Facer Pro Creator not loading face to edit

My computer is always connected to the internet through a hardwire from the back of my computer to a wall internet connection. It is much more stable than wi-fi. I also have Wi-Fi but I don’t need that for my desktop because it’s connected directly to the internet with a hardwire.

I do use chrome. And I really haven’t had an issue like this until about 2 months ago so I don’t know what changed I have not put any new software on my computer or anything else. I doubt any of my window 10 updates would affect that. No other website is affected only Faces Creator Pro Design Online is affected. Once it gets loaded after 5-10 refreshes of the page I’m fine I can do what I need to.

1 Like

To ensure chrome is running latest version,

1. Launch Chrome.
  2. Click on the 3 Vertical Dots. in the upper right corner of the browser.
  3. Scroll down to and Hover over the Help option, then click on About Google Chrome in the new menu that opens.
  4. A new window appears that provides information about the browser
1 Like

I must ask again because I have forgotten . You are using Creator.io the Web Application ,
not the Downloaded Platform ?
Try let us know which version is running .

facer.io/creator Web Application
Don’t now the version.

Where do I get the Windows program?

YOUVED TRIED ALL THE BELOW, BUT JUST ADDING FOR CLARITY.

Open the page in an Incognito window

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More New Incognito window.
  3. In the Incognito window, try opening the page. If it opens, clear your cache and cookies.

Clear your cache and cookies

1. At the top right, click More More tools Clear browsing data.
  2. Next to “Time range,” select All time.
  3. Select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data. Deselect the other types of data.
  4. Click Clear data.
  5. Try reloading the tab with the error.

Step 3: Close other tabs, extensions, & apps

Your device may have run out of memory, and can’t load the site while also running your apps, extensions, and programs.

1. Free up memory:
  • Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
  • Quit other apps or programs that are running, and pause any app or file downloads.
  • Uninstall unnecessary extensions from Chrome. At the top right, click More More tools Extensions. On extensions you don’t use, click Remove.
  1. Try reloading the tab with the error.
2 Likes

Yes I’ve done all that…

But the 1 thing I didn’t do was check my ad blocker extension.

I went ahead and turned it off and then turn it back on and reset it so that it does not block ads. Basically it blocks pop ups and other things. Anyway after I turned the options off and then refresh the page it seemed to be working now I took a couple test runs wanting to start a new face opening a previous face. And it seems to work so that probably was the issue.

The ad blocker for some reason was blocking something that would not allow the templates to load.

I’m going to also make 1 more post just as a confirmation after I go through the process again of loading a new design template or a previously published watch face.

1 Like

So I think that was the problem it was an extension in Chrome for my ad blocker that possibly got updated and went to default settings possibly I don’t know.

But I went ahead and made sure that the ad blocker app did not block anything on face or Creator Pro website.

So it looks like it’s back to normal thank you very much for your patience.

3 Likes

With all the input, help and advice that has been documented in this post the title should be charged to something like ’ CAN’T EDIT? TRY HERE FIRST!

1 Like

@parbib . So glad you hav e found a Solution . I was trying to say that The Download Facer Platform is a NOP . It needs the Internet any way as Faces are still stored on the server . Don’t Go There .

Actually no I thought that was the solution and it is not.
I have disabled ad blocker that was an extension in Chrome.

I also upgraded my virus software to their premium subscription.
It’s only $21 a year so no biggie but it didn’t really do anything for that either.

And absolutely is puzzling at what I have to do is reload my page a few times sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes 5 or 6 but it will finally load either a new template or a previous designed. Published watch face.

Even though I have hardwired my internet through an Ethernet connection.
The Wi-Fi is still turned on.

I really think it has something to do where the servers are and possibly things are getting bogged down and they need to upgrade their bandwidth or something.

Or they’re online Creator Pro just sucks in the IT area.

So I guess I’ll just live with it because there’s nothing else it does work eventually.

Once I get into the Creator Pro app online I don’t have any problems accessing any of the features.

Or any problems saving or syncing partially published faces to my watch to see how it’s working and looks.

Frustrating I know.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like a Bandwidth issue . I think you best contact your Provider . I know some can give priority to certain app when they are playing serious games . I will not be surprised to learn that restriction can be placed on certain apps . Perhaps something like that is happening . I personally think it is worth doing a test where .yo only use the WiFi connection . Is you System busy doing other stuff while you are trying to login to Creator .

1 Like

Probably mining bitcoin as a side hustle :rofl:

1 Like

Ah . Yes Marvin and he Mates Making up their Wages in there . I personally would get a Witch doctor in to Cast Spell to Kill the Voodoo .

2 Likes