Facer pro upgrade

so i know im going to sound like an idiot but i recently had the basic free version and just upgraded to the pro version,but everything looks the same. like the pro version says you can access diffewrent themes and colors but i cant find that stuff anywhere, is there some place im not looking, help please

1 Like

Welcome aboard :slightly_smiling_face:
You can start by reading this information
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/sections/360002991294-Facer-Creator-Pro
All the Pro features are collected in the left column when you click on the Add Element, mostly at the bottom of this column.

2 Likes

thanks

Yeah ! :+1:

Hey guys !
Im new here also and I upgraded to premium but they are still showing ads and still have to buy faces. Please help ! I can’t figure out why… I keep pressing the premium button on the button corner but it keeps saying thank you . Premium activated. But nothing changes …

Do you have such an inscription in white on a yellow background PRO? In the upper-left corner when you are in Facer Creator.

1 Like

Jennifer, try logging out and in again to see if that helps. If not, give it 24 hours for the system to sync everything and see if you still have the problem. If so, email facer-support@little-labs.com .

1 Like

I emailed them and they fixed it within like 5 minutes

1 Like

Thank you for the follow-up. This information will help others if they have the same problem.