Facer Service 👎

Facer never reply

1 Like

The only ways I know of contacting @Facer_Official is: Submit a request – How can we help? or email: facer-support@little-labs.com

2 Likes

No, they don’t. They only care about their partner buddies.

1 Like

They only care about their partner buddies.

I don’t know where you obtained that information. Service is slow for everyone this time of year because it is customary for staff to be on vacation. That not only applies to Facer but to all brands where I participate.

That information is from personal experience and apparently others have the same issue. Then they are on vacation all year every year. I knew you would chime in as you always do. :rofl:

Thank you for the kind words. There are several partners who hang around Facer Community in order to chime in with replies. Apparently Facer has a small staff. I guess we’ll just have to be patient.

Kind words? Where?.. I don’t contact them so I don’t care. I was agreeing with the original post because a lot of my followers tell me the same thing so carry on…

What brands? Galaxy watch 4 classic ones? I already paid for a year of this so looking at others certainly won’t hurt