Facer Tizen 4.2.7 is now available on the Samsung Galaxy App store. This release features a critical fix for a bug introduced Tizen 3 that has been causing crashes for many users.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are currently running Facer Tizen 4.2.6 or lower, you will need to uninstall the previous version before downloading the 4.2.7 update. To uninstall, long press on your watch face, and tap the “-” button next to the Facer icon.
Here’s the changelog:
- Fixed the crash issue happening on Tizen 3 when location services are disabled
OtherI Fixes & Tweaks:
- Improved weather data caching
- Fixed a bug causing wakeRand() not to update when AOD is disabled
- Fixed a bug affecting watchfaces using wakeRand() where the previous value would be displayed momentarily while coming out of dim mode
- Fixed a formatting bug affecting the PWL (phone wifi) tag
The Facer Crew