Facer watchfaces lag the whole system and drain battery

Thank you so much . I see mine shows more for Watch faces rather than Display . That could be a few things more Testing Syncs or Heavy Duty Faces . I keep adding to my Day to Day Face . Three layers now . Double data Back thanks to PRO interactive .
Silly having WiFi on . That is for another UI .
Ok one more question where do I go to switch on the Background activity .

Yes, every day is a bit different, depending how you use the watch.

You have around 1% battery drain per hour. It’s 24% per day. Nothing terrible.

The point is: Facer or any watchface does not drain battery too much.

My greatest spender is always display. It’s interesting that yours are watchfaces.
And I usually use watchfaces with tons of gifs, I guess they are “heavy” on battery.

Background usage, phone apps: if you want an app to run in the background:
on phone:

• long press the icon of the app
  • a little windows opens, tap on i (letter “i” is in the circle in the upper right corner)
  • app info opens
  • tap battery
  • set “unrestricted”

Now the system will never kill the app.

1 Like

Background usage for watch apps:
on phone:

• open galaxy wearable app
  • watch settings
  • apps
  • tap on app you want (let’s say Facer)
  • allow background activity: set to ON
1 Like

@masterboyhr . Well thank you so much . I had most of my favourites set . I think when Facer is updated we need to go back and kick start these things . I am charging my GW4 every day . I have no problems with that , It is very Busy all day . If not with my stuff the work of others . My wife is checking to see if a Watch could be grounds for Divorce . :rofl:

So because of my poor memory I have put this advice on the Drive . Thanks again .

1 Like

I haven’t had that issue with my GW4 Classic. Be sure to go into resent faces and delete the ones you don’t use. This really helps Facer load time when you turn your watch on.

1 Like

Yeah if I want things to run smoothly I have one Facer and one Samsung Face on the watch.
Reboot Regularly. Reinstall the Companion App when the Facer App updates. It is getting better all the time.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know about the UK, but in the U.S.A. since she gave you permission to get the watch, she can’t use it as reason for divorce. It would be the same thing as saying “SHE” is the reason for the divorce. :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ha Ha . Glad I have not Paid the Solicitor Yet . Thanks . :::)))

1 Like