Faces deleted from my box

Hey Altaf! Because of you I now have to have my top 10 faces because you had too many of your faces in there. Have to fair to the others. :grin: To me it still feels like a wheel that isn’t balanced. You know facer being the hub and the designers are the spokes. Sure the hub is very important but without the spokes the hub is a chunk of metal. I see no fairness in how things are run here. Everybody has to eat and buy gas. It shouldn’t be do I eat or buy gas. I’m new to the Smartwatch world and I was really excited when I found watchmaker and facer and purchased the premium to both places. But hearing about all this the excitement has waned. I mean I like checking out all the thousands of faces here but I see it through different eyes now. The other thing is this as well. As a member with Premium you’d think you could back up the faces you’ve picked but no, they bury it in the app or make them hidden files because I can’t find them anywhere to back them up. I think both sides are being taken advantage of and it’s disheartening knowing that they actually thought about each of their actions and it makes me kind of uncomfortable. I’ve looked at quite a few other face apps and such and I have to say the best ones seem to be here. I’d think good designers like yourself should have much more flexibility and freedoms but also some kind of compensation scales otherwise what keeps you here. Then the users will suffer as well because the good designers could just take off. At the level you and many of the designers I look at in facer are at can band together as a collective and start your own community. Then many of the apps would fall because of the lack of a user base. I’m just glad you’re all around to make my overly priced watch look fantastic for every occasion and want you all to know I very much appreciate each one of you.

3 Likes

I just bumped into this topic by mistake actually @jimmyweda that face you gave in the screenshot is actually mine, it was my first attempt at chronograph. I did not want to set any of my faces to Premium as I’m new and wanted to build up my profile. My understanding is some of the features I have from creator pro allow me to make premium versions anyway I deleted that one as it had an issue at the time and made a new one here a few weeks ago - MW Design - Chronograph Pro+ - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer hope that helps you out. I’m not part of any partner program.

MWDesign

2 Likes

it’s the keywords you use in your description, I recently shared a shatner gorn image, I spent hours editing, just so they would both fit in the watch, from a commercial from a ST game, and it was immediately removed. I learned my lesson from losing other watchfaces, to always make a copy, so that way you can still have it for yourself at least, and all that time spent making it, doesn’t get flushed away.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I’m just past newbie status now and other users have been helpful and explained how things worked in this community. I appreciate the work you and the other designers put into creating the faces. Must be painstaking work.

1 Like

Plus there good free watch faces on this site… Just dig… I love the free ones as much as the premium ones. Thats just me…

1 Like