Faces Not Showing In Recent

Hey guys :slight_smile:
Just a quick question really about published faces…
I used to be able to see my faces in the recent category (latest) once i published them. I don’t seem to ever see them now in recent or even sports if i publish to the sports section.
Is this a bug or is this just something i don’t see because its my own published face?
Many thanks

1 Like

I have not noticed the problem. I have observed that it takes a few minutes longer than it used to, however. Don’t forget to clean your browser.

2 Likes

Quite strange… its took around 20 - 30 minutes for it to show in the recent category and sports category… at least its showing now.
Thanks Linlay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I don’t know why that happens lately. Maybe the site is flooded with free designs that people have no problem posting by the hundreds without giving it a thought. Perhaps Facer has begun monitoring those numbers, but I’m only guessing.

2 Likes

Dear @Linlay while you are here and you have opened the subject . Multiple publications are an Issue . There are quite a Few Clowns playing the same Game now . It is remarkably unfair . A half decent Face stays in Fresh Faces less than a day now . Before it would be there 3 and accumulate enough syncs to get charted . The only faces that get charted these days are ones whose maker has thousands of Followers .
These Multi post Clowns Bash out Zero effort Garbage . I have raised the issue with Little Labs a Couple of times and there are a few posts on here .
I don’t give a Jot I have no ambition to raise the Ranks in Facer . But there are a good few who have and make Fabulous Faces but are Swamped by PAP .

3 Likes

I think a max of 3 faces per day should be enough for any account publishing something worthy!
They could also allow Creator Pro members, to have a higher limit or be exempt from the quota?

Alternatively, maybe the Fresh Faces search could be changed so that if a user has many faces created in the same day a single icon is displayed (timed at their first publication of the day) which image is a folder of watch faces indicating multiple faces created, which when clicked would take you to the user’s homepage to view their faces there.

1 Like

Great Ideas . I would be lost if it was only one Publication a Day . I always spot errors in the description in a bigger window and go back and update a couple of times . I think a Rule of 3 is fine . Very different from 24 . Which I have seen .

This probably should be a topic of its own, so I’ll be brief. Russell, you are 1000% correct. I have noticed in the past members posting literally hundreds of AI Apple faces at one sitting. The only suggestion I have for anyone who is concerned is to submit a support ticket as a suggestion/improvement.

1 Like

I have myself in the past spammed a few versions of the same watch face sporting different colours in the same day. I was not thinking about charting, more about providing variety for free. Its very easy to spam without realising you are doing it and the impact it causes. Education will help. Or just taking a break from the site!

1 Like

I have raised tickets and started Topics here on the subject . Little Labs are very aware of the situation . No one can Pretend they are Not .

1 Like

Jason . A few colour ways are all a free maker can do . But 24 Zero effort Faces Every day is a Joke . Some make several requests a day . That must be OK . Piss Taking is Piss Taking in any Language .

1 Like

@russellcresser I don’t think “here” will do it. In my experience, it has to be an official ticket (via the support form) that lands in the right place for tracking.

1 Like

Yeah I have done that . Trouble is I am not certain how to follow up on a ticket . As a Beta Tester I am Happy to provide feedback , what Little Labs does with it is up to them .

Do you have a log in for the help system?

https://help.facercreator.io/hc/en-us

It is a separate account / log in to your Facer account. If you log in you can track progress and post follow-up questions / comments.

1 Like

Mike thanks for your response . I usually give feedback via the Creator Beta Submit Feedback . I have sent Questions to the Help Desk but used my Google login . Obviously that does not open the whole Page I have never seen anything about responses there . I am frightened to make another login for Facer. I have heard stories of people losing everything .
How will I create a login now and see the tickets I have had before ?

1 Like

@mikeoday As I suspected trying to recover my login with anew Password All my recent tickets have been wiped out an I am left with the two original ones before my Password stopped working . I suppose I assumed both Passwords were the same Silly me. So any way I start again . No Problem .
Just to show how many I have lost the recent ticket is 122944

1 Like

I think that the help accounts are separate from any Facer accounts. If you have used different emails addresses to raise support requests then you may well have multiple help accounts and the requests may not be lost.

1 Like

Yes . I think that is what I did . When I first started I think I used my backup Email . Any way I am very happy that I have logged in properly . I work on the basis that little labs are Interested in my occasional feedback and I do not expect an immediate response or fix . I will be able to monitor my tickets now so thanks .

1 Like