Fade in issue on watch

I was trying to get my Hours and Minutes to fade in when the watch wakes up, this works great when using the website, but on my watch (Galaxy active) it shows the numbers then they disappear and fade back in real quick. It doesn’t look smooth at all… is this a common issue?

using Opacity as:
((interpAccel(#DWE#, 0, 2, 2)*100))

Looks ok to me the only thing i would suggest would be to remove the spaces in the code ie 0,2,2 some systems dont like the space in there try and see if that helps

1 Like

Thank you for the response but that didn’t help me… Maybe my watch is just underpowered or something?

1 Like

I have the same issue in Galaxy Active on ALL Facer watchfaces. It seems on wakeup it shows for a fraction of second the last awake state and then wakes up / updates to the current state.
In all watchfaces is mostly a jump of the seconds arrow. but the ones like this that have an effect, it is much more noticeable.
I thought it was something on this model, but a friend of mine started trying Facer on his (a Samsung, NOT active, i think is an S3) and has the same issue.
It seems it’s a Samsung-Facer Issue.
@Facer_Official, @Facer-Staff, Is this a know issue?

1 Like

Adding an exit state would help with this. Then we could hide on exit… just a thought…

I guess there are workarrounds, but since it’s occuring on all samsung (at least) Active smartwatches, they should figure it out and correct :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like