Feature request - AOD face as a DAY face

I don’t use AOD, but love how many of the watchfaces look in AOD, can You add a feature to set AOD face as a DAY face ?

1 Like

in a premium face you can do that, adding more than one face and color. Free version, not really possible, but I’ve once created a face with an AOD mode that I liked so much, I created a new face out of it.

1 Like

Show the face here someone will jump to it :grinning:

1 Like

If you are making the watchface yourself yes, you can even as a free user. If it’s someone else’s watchface you can always make a comment on the watchface you like the AOD in and ask if the creator would consider making a watchface with the AOD face as the main watchface. That has been ask of me before and I am always happy to be able to take special requests like that. Especially if they ask nicely and not “demand” I do it for them.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah . I get that the AOD is Beautiful . Alberto @alsx65 will change that for you . You might have to wait a bit . Yow will not be surprised to learn he is always busy . I might be able to help but only with his Permission .

Well done posting the Link BTW.

3 Likes

I think that additional feature for facer to make a aod face a day face and vice versa is really easy to implement, and would be really neat to be honest.

2 Likes

Most often the AOD Mode is extreme Eco . It is to avoid what they call Burn In where pixels get damaged from being Illuminated all the time . A lot of watches shift the Image randomly 6 pixels or so each time it is switched .
If you are making Faces on Samsung Platforms the Face is vetted in AOD / DIM Mode so it is no more than 15% Illumination or something like that .
So the point is it would be Bad Policy for Facer to have what you suggest . It will not stop Facer Makers Making them .

2 Likes

Got five mins and Done this one,thx Russell for your disponibility, i’m alot busy at moment,feel free to do every things :smirk::+1:

4 Likes

Well done Alberto, always someone happy to please :+1:

2 Likes