Feature Request: Integrate with Health and Fitness Apps

I would like to personally request that Facer consider adding the ability to connect and sync with popular Health and Fitness apps and services.

This would allow Facer watch faces to dynamically display fitness data and metrics from these third-party apps.

Suggested Apps to Integrate With:

Some of the major Health/Fitness apps and platforms that Facer should consider integrating with include:

• Google Fit
  • Fitbit
  • Apple Health/Fitness
  • SAMSUNG Health
  • Strava
  • Garmin Connect
  • MapMyRun/Ride
  • Zepp (formerly Amazfit)
  • AllTrails
  • MyFitnessPal
  • Other Fitness/Health Apps

Potential Implementation:

One way to implement this could be to add a “Connected Apps” section in the Facer app settings.

This would allow users to authenticate and connect their various Health/Fitness app accounts to Facer.

Once connected, Facer could then pull in relevant data like steps, calories, distance, heart rate, etc. from those apps.

This data could then be used to dynamically update data fields and complications on Facer watch faces in real-time.

Benefits

Integrating with popular health and fitness apps would make Facer watch faces significantly more useful, dynamic and engaging for users.

It would allow people’s watch faces to showcase their latest fitness accomplishments and motivate them toward their goals.

This could also increase the appeal of premium Facer watch faces if they are designed to elegantly display this type of real-time fitness data.

Please let me know if you need any other details or have any other questions!

I’d be happy to provide more information.

Hi Micha,
In my personal opinion this will never happen. Those big players have their own strategies and products, they do not care about a litte third party app as Facer. Therefore Facer is informally not big enough.
But I like your vision.

2 Likes