[FEEDBACK REQUEST] If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2021, what would it be?

As someone who’s mind tends to go a bit crazy with ideas, I’m finding I have 7 or 8 designs on the go at the same time, in various stages of completion. I’d love to see a notepad function in the editor just so you can keep some brief notes on where you are with a design, or to create a checklist or whatever.

1 Like

Fix the preview display on the android app so it matches what’s seen in creator

(Top is Android preview, bottom is creator)
Radial progress bar not rendered properly, either in the yellow pacman (is hollow when interior radius is 0), or in the black one obscuring the dots (wrong vertical position showing edges of dots at top of face, doesn’t rotate/render properly - dots should be visible in front of pacman)
Opacity for red monster not correct (should only be one on display at a time)

===
Fix nested conditionals so they work on all platforms
(again, including android preview - but also Fossil watches?).

Watchface admittedly pushing the limits of nesting (10-15 levels). Here nested conditionals drive the string contents. Top render is Android preview, but user feedback gives the same problem on at least one watch (model unknown) - other community posts seem to indicate Fossil watches are problematic. Works fine in creator, and on my Galaxy Watch 3

====

Would echo request(s) above for user tags, evaulated once at the start of each frame. eg the text watch above uses floor(#Dm#/5) EVERYWHERE. Would be nice to be able to be able to set (say) #_USER1# to that value and then use that tag in the main part of the face. Wouldn’t need many. #_USER0# - #_USER9#…

How about a drawing function from an expression?
i.e. instead of just moving an object according to expression, a line of defined width, colour etc is drawn along the path as it is plotted over time.
Will be able to generate all sorts of “Facer Art” this way…

1 Like

How bout just getting the app to work! Did fine when I had to pay for faces. The second I agreed to a 1 year contract, my watch is now 1 hour off (make that 2 as of tiday…DST) and your app won’t sync with my phone. Never felt more played!!

I’d like to sort by free watch faces. I am not interested in buying faces

1 Like

In Facer Community it would be helpful if each member’s profile would include the watch brand(s) owned. That way when questions about sync issues are posted in the community or as review comments, we will know if their brand is compatible so we can troubleshoot from there.

2 Likes

It would be real helpful if we could copy and paste different elements that we like to use from one Face to another.

1 Like

A good mobile version of Facer Creator.

3 Likes

Resolve the continuing issues with Shuffle not working properly on Samsung watches (at least that’s what I have, a Galaxy Watch and an Active 2). Please FIX THIS OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE ITS AN ISSUE AND REPLY!

1 Like

I think everything important was already mentioned.
My personal wishes would be:

1. Please reduce the battery drain. On my gear S3, even basic watch face from farcer drains more than similar watch face I made with galaxy watch designer. This makes me to install facer only once in while, when I want to check how my new watch face looks like on actual watch (since the preview in phone is botched somehow) and whether other issues have been solved meanwhile. That leads to next:
  2. Please repair the preview of progress bar element, which for some reason is in different layer order than on watch and in creator.
    In the creator and on watch it looks like this:
    Screen-20210410124514 Screen-20210410115129
    while on phone like this:
  3. Please solve glitches. Occasionaly happens, that the face wakes up frozen and moves again after a second, or not at all, until it wakes up again.
2 Likes

Good evening, I wish there was a watchfacer design academy.

1 Like

A family pricing plan, or the ability to add a spouse/kid to your premium.

4 Likes

Keep my hair on? I’m paying for a subscription and have been for almost 2 years now. I expect a product that works along with timely support and response from the developer. Do you see a response from the developer here? I rest my case. Collecting my (our) money and not responding or interacting with those paying their bills. I should say if I want to lose my hair about it I have every right.

1 Like

They wont be able to fix/add anything if they have to sift through people fighting. Post what you would launch/improve and move along please. Thank you.

4 Likes

There has been misunderstanding about watch faces for sale with yellow “price tags”. Could there be a different colored tag or star to identify which designs are produced by Creator Partners and which are by Pro Members?

4 Likes

Give a option to change resolution of watch faces , watches like oppo watch doesn’t have a square display but a nice rectangular one , and the facer app doesn’t let us use it to it’s full potential!!! I am a oppo watch face creator and it just doesn’t look good unless it’s fixed

2 Likes

Good Point

Make and give everybody the opportunity and tools to create realistic watch face.

We already have that :joy:

1 Like

Add more functions to the free facer creator, like more watch hands, backgrounds, and fonts. Also, it would be nice to add dials, and maybe also add the chronometer function to the free version.

1 Like