Feels like on a new facer watch face

Have you got Accu Weather Installed on your Watch . Have you searched both lists on your watch . APPs and App shortcuts .

Accu weather is installed and does work via the app drawer (swipe up on the watch).

Apps shortcuts, I think your referring to the swipe up to the apps drawer as I call it, and yes it is listed there, that’s what I’ve been using to open the app with.
As for Apps I am assuming you mean in settings (apps list), yes accu weather is also there in that list.

1 Like

What I am referring to is as per the Dope sheet I posted Earlier in the topic . After a long press on th screen you get the potions going through to select the comps that can be called to the display with that complication . I get two lists the first being the Complication Basic one . and the selecting App shortcut gives me another titled Chose app .

So yeah I get compilation basic and it has like none, barometer, battery, bixby, etc…then it goes to samsung health, then exercise, then weather, then clock, then assistant and thats it

Each catagory has apps listed, but nothing about accu weather at all.

Weather lists, feels like, samsung weather sunset sunrise, but thats it under weather

1 Like

I got acchweather on my watch .
Screenshot_20240218_214525_android

Use the Dope sheet above . It is an App shortcut . Paradoxically it was the one at the top on my watch .

Wait I’m so confused right now LOL…did you get it to work via a compilation?

As a side note I don’t get any selection called “app shortcut” like shown in the pics above

1 Like

What watch are we talking about ?

Sorry for the long delay, had to wait 21 hrs it said, I hit my message limit, meh!

So here’s the news I found out, perhaps for those that may have the same issue…

I found out what was wrong and why I didn’t have the “app selection” in the choices…after many many many maaaany trials and sending to the watch, probably over a dozen times ugh.

Complications work, but, there’s a slight hiccup (I’m guessing its maybe a bug or an issue that no one knows about). All but one works. The Mini rectangle one works but does NOT give you the “app selection” in the selections list. There is just none and then the phone apps. All the other three complications work fine.

I now have the weather icon over the rectangle customizable complication, I selected the accu weather app and it works like a charm. Exactly what I was looking to do.

I greatly appreciate your help and persistence russellcresser. At least it’s something to note. I’m not sure if the devs at facer meant it to be that way or if they even know it’s not working (if it’s suppose to work). Might be worth leaving them a message about it.

I posted here, in case others are after the same options and can’t figure out how to fix it. At least it’ll be there for future searches

1 Like

Yeah . Well Done . With this Dark corner stuff we have to work out how to use it by ourselves . But with Persistence in a Just Cause we often achieve someting usefull .

Hi easyrider77, I’m a begginer in watch face construction. So you can take a look at my watch faces to see if you like any to download Kristen Garfield • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

1 Like