Fill and reverse

Hi friends,
I’m wondering if anyone has a code that could make a progress bar fill and then reverse (rather than reset) every 0.5 seconds?

3 Likes

I got the effect I wanted by creating a progress bar with the fill formula (((#DWFSS#*30)/360)%1), then creating a black one, reversing it and placing it over the top of the original one :slight_smile: Probably a more elegant way to do it but it got the job done for anyone who is interested!

3 Likes

I haven’t come across such an idea, but what I have done is a circular progress bar that keeps looping, so once it reaches 10000, it will start from 0 again:

(clamp(#ZSC#-floor(#ZSC#/10000)*10000,0,10000)/10000)

And this is the steps in text format to that, 10K, 20K, 30K, …:

((ceil(#ZSC#/10000))*10)K

5 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: Not quite what I was after - Mine is more for an aesthetic than functional purpose :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, now that is nice!

3 Likes

I dont know, to me the formula you came up with does the effect but not within one second.
That fill could be done for example like this
$(#DWFSS#/6)%1<=0.5?(2*(#DWFSS#/6)%1):(1-2*(#DWFSS#/6)%1)$
#DWFSS#/6 is just a substitution for #Dsm#, since its preview was broken recently (the decimal values between 0 and 0.1 omit the zeros behind the decimal point).

4 Likes

You’re a genius, my friend! This gives the same effect as mine in creator, but saves messing around with multiple layers (and also makes it easier to change the length of the bar). How would I change the speed?

1 Like

Replace the six with another number. 6 is for effect going in and out within 1 second, higher number slows it, smaller speeds it up. Note with some uneven numbers there could be some glitch at going from 59 to 00.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks heaps, I’ll publish the result here when I’m done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cool! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes