Finally Get To Share

I am finally able to share with the community some of my creations! I am new to the face creation world, but love making things and this has been fun. So, I wanted to share some of my work. Feedback is welcomed.

Wearing this one:

These are my three favorites, so far.

11 Likes

Nice work!
Looking forward to your creations.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Very nice
Perhaps you can make the text a bit bigger.

2 Likes

Welcome - Some nice designs there.- but the text is far too small for my eyes. Please consider making it bigger, but it’s your design and your watch!

3 Likes

Yes, welcome to the party. Whatever you do, enjoy it. That will your real motor to achieve new experiences, creations. Evolve and show your work. Challenge yourself and use this enormous database here to your advantage. As they say, you don’t need to invent the water, but you can flavor it according to your beauty and taste. Accept the advice from others, to improve, to not step in the pitfalls others did. But above all, enjoy to be creative, inventive and reach the ever moving frontiers, more than you know, within your reach. BC

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @kaoskid :slightly_smiling_face:
I second what everyone else has said about small text, but you’ve definitely got some talents there, keep it up :+1:
One comment extra: on the Dim Display (AOD), animations do not work, so you might want to consider a static background image instead :thinking:

4 Likes

Magnifique

1 Like