Finally published a Face that was requested

Someone asked if I could make a Mickey Face, possibly with his foot tapping, arms to tell the Time, plus Heart and Steps. Here’s what I lost yesterday when I created it, obviously re-created and tweeked today -

11 Likes

Very good ,polite and cool color schedule :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you very much my friend, I wanted to have the tapping foot without using a sequence for it for a change lol

1 Like

Well Done . Great recovery . The User should be pleased. Sorry not time for Syncs and Shots :::)))

1 Like

Thanks my good friend, it’s quite popular too, 44 syncs already :grinning:

2 Likes

Must be in the Chart then. Or is that just from your followers?

1 Like

No idea :rofl:

1 Like

I like it especially wiith the slow moving foot rather than a fast one.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @thomasfmal , I did that deliberately, but I’m still not happy with how “disconnected” it is from the leg :anguished:

1 Like

Gizmo. I am typing this I my sleep. You have to split the shoe in half so some of the leg is behind the forward part of the shoe ( lower ) and in fiont of the rear ( higher ) part. So his ankle is in the middle of the shoe where the pivot point is then it will look like it is moving from there.

2 Likes

Where’s the moon on a stick? Great, fun face though. All cretit where due,

2 Likes

It still wont be all natural, but somewhat better, if you crop the image so, that the center matches the intended pivot point (ankle).
shoe

3 Likes

Yeah that is the easier way . Ankle Joint . Well done Peter .

1 Like

Thanks guys, and to you too @petruuccios but that still looks strange to me after I just tested it out :thinking:

1 Like

You can try to split the shoe into two pieces, one with moving tip (and reduced angle range), one with stable heel over it. Still not ideal, but might be better again
shoe1 shoe2

1 Like

You guys are awesome, thanks @petruuccios I’ll take a look at that soon :+1: