Finding people , who I follow

How do i find the designers who i follow? One helped me out one time on a face and I forgot to bookmark the face. I am having a hard time searching and finding. If I could see a list of who I follow I could recognize his name and find the watchface again. Or , is there a list of my comments /reply’s that I have made? Thanks for all the help.

2 Likes

From the homepage
Click bottom right, watch box
This will bring up your favorites list
As well as recent list

If you follow someone it’ll be in favorites

3 Likes

:arrow_double_up: :grin: What @tom.itssos said :grin: :arrow_double_up:

2 Likes

got it Thanks. I looked in my fav’s and found his name, but didn’t save his watch as a fav. Thanks tom.

3 Likes

I go to my Profile from the Web Page on my Tablet. Then click on Following and it comes up with my list.

2 Likes

I can do that, it tells me how many followers, but NOT who is following. Thanks@russellcressor !

1 Like

So that is strange. I can see Followed and Following names. As I said only on the Mobile Web Page.

I’ll do a screenshot and send.

1 Like

So very sorry it is an App from the App Store. I am not the best person to give advice.

1 Like

OK, I figured it out. I do all of my work on PC in my browser. Finally with instructions from you guys I went to my Phone APP. There it was. I don’t use my phone except when my browser doesn’t update my watchface. So, I did finally find it, and again Thanks for direction.

3 Likes

Thank you, I just learned something new from you today!

3 Likes

I’ll add in my two cents worth. When you get over 1k subscribers the web page will only show 1k or 1.1k etcetera, not the actual number. In the app when you click on your username to see your homepage, it will show you the total number of subscribers you have, plus clicking the number shows you their usernames and gives you an option to follow them. At least the latest ones, for me I have 5,066 but it only shows me around 50 to 75 of them. :grin:

3 Likes

Weeeeeee, I have 13 followers. YaY!

5 Likes

Brilliant. Those sort of numbers you can be real nosey and look at thier profiles. See the other watches they like. When you get 10,000 it might be a bit of a task. You might know the kind of face that is popular by then. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

nawwww, not looking for that many. Just a pass of time for me. Few ideas here and there. I have bad eyes so I have to have things a little larger than most. PC with a 42" TV. I didn’t think of looking at their likes/fav’s. Good suggestion.

3 Likes

I like a Face to be readable. I have the smaller watch. I like to be abe to read the time without my glasses during the night. I think a lot of us have picked up this new craft in Retirement. :wink:

3 Likes

LOL

I agree with you guys, I also hate extra small fonts.
Minimum should be 21 size, I’m trying to use 24 size and bigger.

There are many nice watchfaces out there but you have to be an army pilot to be able to read fonts.

4 Likes