Finished [WiP] V engine ... it's enough

I hereby conclude this work.
It was fun trying it out and getting it to work.

Everything is made in corel and based on vector curves.
A total of 16,782 objects have been processed.
Of these, 12,694 are animated.

I think this project shows a small part of the possibilities that this platform and the software behind it can do.
Of course, everything is much too small for a smart watch, but it is still relatively sharp and the animations work.

I hope some still enjoy it and the whole thing inspires one or the other.

the link in the previous post has been updated.

2 Likes

for those who want to see the graphic in more detail, I am attaching higher resolution images here.

3 Likes

Some Watches have Screen Zoom. Nice Work.

1 Like

Thank you @SR-Design.vision for leaving this watchface in Inspection Mode, I have looked to it and starting to get some kind of logic on how to approach about using the Facer. It is a good work of inspiration for me.

As for a separate opinion I would use less elements in DIM mode to have a greater impact on the user when it lights up and also to save some battery procentage.

Overall I`m pleased with this work and will use it for a while now. Thank you so much for this face and your greatness to show the whole progress.

2 Likes

I would like to have a Zoom feature on my watch.

1 Like

Check out the Accessibility Options in settings. My watch is the Little Samsung Active.

1 Like

Thousand thanks for this tip, wasn’t aware of this function. And yes, my watch has the ability to zoom in now. :+1:

1 Like

One of the Reasons I spend so much time with Facer and its Community is " Every Day is a School Day "

2 Likes

Very nice, very detailed!

2 Likes

How is the syncs are going for this beauty @SR-Design.vision, so far :question:

1 Like

as you might expect, as with the other elaborate ones, it is a little less.
the simple faces quickly go to several thousand.
these elaborate rarely make the 500.

for the effort, syncs are already relatively good :wink:

I’m on vacation for a few days.
That’s why I don’t watch it like I usually do…

1 Like

Looks great and I know how much work went into it, not sure if it’s too much to be able see it all properly on a Watch though :thinking:

2 Likes