First Look on watchface GAUSS Evolution

Hi @ll,

i want to give you a first look at my current project GAUSS-Evolution:

It is the most complex watch face i ever built.

It has over 100 layers, with working UTC-Worldtimer Bezel and hand, a large display that could be shown or hided with 5 selectable modes (Date, Battery, Activity, Weather,Stopwatch).

The display color is customizable (7 colors) and the deco objects themeable…

Beside all this you have 6 app access variations on the main screen.

Tap on the middle to open the globe and explore the modes, left and right side of worldtimer bevel -1/+1 h, upper side is reset.

The watchface itself is ready but it will take a few days until it will be published, due to testing from facer staff and instruction pictures i have to create.

Inspect mode is open.

I hope you enjoy.

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

6 Likes

Amazing! Love the globe opening for the reveal!

looks pretty epic

Looks awesome. Have you tested it to see how long the watch battery last?

Thanks a lot!

I love the globe-effect as well, lol. But it was a lot of work since i didn´t found an adequate globe i had to create it all by myself. Don´t know, how many clicks i made on all this continents… :slight_smile:

@sampadodegtasa: I will test it but i don´t think it will be a big problem with battery consumption. The size and complexity of the watch face doesn´t affect the battery draining at all. Only the overall brightness level of the graphics does. That´s the reason why i mostly create darker watch faces …

I think it will be similar to my other watch faces and i never heard any complaints.

1 Like

I had no idea. Thats awesome. Thanks for clarifying that.

Well I can guarantee you this will definetly be added to my Gauss collection. I love it.

1 Like

Thank you, @chadwgraves37!

This special watch face is my real masterpiece…

New Banner - what do you think?

3 Likes

You keep out doing yourself. I don’t know how you are gonna top this amazing work.

Wow…Is it wrong to want to make love to a watch? Because the awesomeness of this design is making me feel weird things :stuck_out_tongue: Great work as always @GAUSS

1 Like

All i can say is WOW…you are a true asset to Facer. This creation of yours is breathtaking for sure.

1 Like

Thats awesome…

Holy cow that is epic!

1 Like

LOL True

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Just now it has been published.

Excellent work indeed!!
I’ll be installing this on my Android-paired watch, but wish that @Facer_Official could address the issue of enabling premium content for IOS-paired devices.
Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you. And - yes - you are right. I do have the same problem with ios and android.

Wow the banner is awesome!

^Thank you very much, @jmorga106 !