First run... DEMO mode ON!

Hi everyone!

Got some time tonight, but without any real ideas to work with. Therefore I started to work with my company elements and colour theme.

Wasn`t digging in the all fancy stuffs, I made the watchface separetly and imported as a PNG (not big deal). Made some minor adjustments afterwards, and that was it. Sharing with you the result, and not planning to finish it. Will just test around.

Next time will try to go further with the new face. Thank you and cheers to all!

6 Likes

That’s looking pretty smart actually, definitely nice work so far, I look forward to seeing where you go with this :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @icrltd4, initially I don’t plan to go further with this one, I’m trying to approach all parts of the watchface making. Here I only made the backplate and the numbers and merged them.
Maybe I will advance with it, when I`ll be without any idea to develop new ones. Cheers.

1 Like

Try to include a Battery Power Indicator. Remember White Faces use a bit more power. People who like White Faces don’t Care. People who want to save power Do. The other minimum is the Date. But it is not a Rule.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll will include, on the next run. Also I’m aware about white faces, but here I tried to follow the company brandbook. ALso I`ll try to keep it minimalistic and classic style also. But I like the feedback cause I’ll learn with every of them. Thank you.

1 Like

These clean style faces are very popular. If you can I would try a bit of shading on the right hand of the seconds ring to get a little Caldera effect. ( volcano ) . Set you Highlight between 10 and 11 then it is the same as the Facer Default. Sadly I feel the Branding should be bolder if it is promoting the brand. Put the Logo above the Company name and bring it down a bit.

Thank you for the tip Russell, I’ll try that. About the brandig is, that the company name with the two lines (red+blue) has to be used as one. They are together the logo itself. But I can make it a bit bigger. Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah that is the thing with Company Logos. They spend thousands to get them made. I hope they are paying you loads. :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

Yes that is true.

That would be nice, but it’s not the case. I’m just a simple employee. :computer:

1 Like

Kudos In House Designer. Lots of Feedback. :sweat_smile::rofl::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl: That’s funny, not really my case here. I just started the design in lack of an idea. I had all the elements available from my company, so I just got a try with.

1 Like

Save me looking up what the Company Does.