First theme enabled face

So if I understand correctly I had to select premium only, or no user would be able to use the themes? That makes me angry. :frowning:

Still, I’m pretty pleased with the actions at minute and hour shifts.

8 Likes

Maravilhoso !!!

Wonderful !!!

2 Likes

That’s really cool, nice “thinking out of the box” as they say :+1:

2 Likes

That choice is made the second you add any premium functions that involve the end using interacting with the watchface. Color choice, or touching anything to control something inside the watchface like a VAR or a link to an app, automatically makes it a premium watchface. Free watchfaces do not have any user interactive functions other than Metric or Imperial and 12- or 24-hour preference.

3 Likes

I feel like I am letting down many of my users (Well, many and many - all 100 of them perhaps :smiley: )

3 Likes

You are doing a good test .So you will see you get very few Syncs on a Premium Face compared to A Free one . I don’t know how long you have been Publishing Facer Faces . You have a good following .

1 Like

A few months, but I never promote anything anywhere (unless this forum counts).

Screenshot 2023-04-28 094432

J Christ on a stick! 46 faces! I never realized it was that many. I need to cull the herd.

2 Likes

Don’t Delete anything . If you have posted links on here they will be blank and they will be greyed out when people search stuff . Leave them there . 46 faces is nothing . Some have Thousands .

After a year I can say that the download and follower numbers are not always understandable.
I published 219 faces.
The average is 729 syncs per face.
Some have 10,000, others 20 syncs.
As has been said, premium have a lot less syncs.
That is normal.

2 Likes

It’s just interesting. I won’t ever try to make a face “to be popular”. I’ll continue making what I like to make. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s also no use trying to make popular faces.
You just follow trends and lie to yourself.
Do what you like.
With 1 million users there are always some who have the same quirk :wink:

2 Likes