I have recently had one of my watch faces creep in and out of the bottom of the top 100 but today I was notfied that three of my designs have been chosen to be featured. This is a first for me and I am totally chuffed
They are:
https://www.facer.io/watchface/U6p4Jp99mf
https://www.facer.io/watchface/wP6xpeUoAe
https://www.facer.io/watchface/GaZjEi0Cds
The first two are in the Analog collection:
Explore the Analog watch face collection for Wear OS, Galaxy Watch, Pixel Watch, and more. Classic and contemporary designs for the traditionalist
And the last one is in the Elegant Ensemble:
Explore the Elegant Ensemble watch face collection for Wear OS, Galaxy Watch, Pixel Watch, and more. A collection geared toward elegance and refined style.
Thanks everyone for your help, advice and support over the last three months since I joined Facer.
4 Likes
Orion
March 29, 2019, 2:07pm
3
Congrats @mikeoday ! You deserve it! Some great designs there.
1 Like
Well done, let the syncs roll-in!!
1 Like
petr.patocka:
Congratulations
Thanks guys, much appreciated
I have already noticed an increase in syncs - quite a high number for me at a little over 100 / day
Well earned, great designs deserve recognition…
1 Like
Thank you very much, that is very kind of you
Very much deserved. Incredible faces. Congrats!!!
1 Like
Thank you very much :). My first time, so still on a high!
Cheers
Mike