[FIXED] In-app notification feed empty

Hi all,

We are currently experiencing some issues with the in-app notification feed which may appear empty for some users. We are working on fixing the issue and will update this thread when it’s resolved.

Update Monday 4pm PST: This is now fixed. The notification feed should be functional again on all platforms. Thanks for your patience!

I noticed these went on Saturday afternoon (UK time) when the main facer.io site went down. Notifications are also missing from the site as well.

Thanks.

Hi all,

This is now fixed as of 4pm Pacific time. The notification feed should be functional again on all platforms. Thanks for your patience!

Can you help solve the issue with traditional language on date, weekendy and am/pm?

@eddison1013 happy to help, but can you send an email to facer-support@little-labs.com with more info on the issue you are having? We’ll help you there. Trying to keep this thread on-topic :wink:

This is not fixed for me. It’s been broken ever since the Google Fit steps integration fix.

Aaaaaaand I will monitor for now. I wiped and reset my watch last night, including installing Facer and notifications weren’t working all day today. That’s when I uninstalled Facer, and made previous post. Now, it seems, after reinstalling Facer, it’s working. We’ll see if it continues.

After another week plus, notifications stopped working again. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get them back