[FIXED ISSUE] WearOS / iPhone syncing issues and/or QR code shows SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

Could you please provide a link to the update download? I’ve searched everywhere online and this thread is the only place i can see an update version being 2.41.0.341798469. Everyone including myself are only at 2.39. When I try and force update or ask for update through my watch or the ios app it states 2.39 is the most current.

If you cannot provide a link could you provide some information directly shared with you from google? Maybe a timeline as to when updates will be pushed through to us?

For me can sync watch and iPhone but when transfer watchface to watch, there is nothing happen to my watch. Both app is updated.

I confirmed both update on wear os app on my iPhone and wear os on the watch.
Situation
Possible to create qr code
Possible to connect watch to iphone
Nothing happen when sync faces.

My one also.fossil gen 5 & iphone 12 .
Can scan QR code but can’t sync face.wait so long but still not work :expressionless:

1 Like

I’ve updated both apps. QR code scans, watch and iPhone connected, but nothing syncs.

All,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear the updates didn’t fix the issue so far. We’ve escalated this to Google and hoping to provide a new update soon. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Same thing happening with me. Got the QR code finally but still can’t sync watch faces.

@Facer_Official

I think something is wrong with the facer QR code. When I first got this app the QR code was clear and once the phone scanned the code both the watch/phone went to another screen. Now all that happens is the phone facer app says congratulations and tells me I can start using the app but the watch app has no idea of a papered connection.

1 Like

Same issue here Diesel Full Guard (Fossil made) Iphone 7plus running IOS 14.2 Wear, Home and phone app versions all updated

These updates are installed (watch/iPhone 12 pro max) still cannot load/sync new watch faces from phone to watch despite phone saying it has been sent.

Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle, iPhone XR…All versions are same or newer then recommended levels. QR codes shows up and phone accepts connection…however like everyone else when I try to sync a face to my watch it says sent and nothing actually happens on the watch.

Hi all,

Quick update: the fact that this issue isn’t resolved by the latest WearOS update was acknowledged by Google and they are working on a new fix. We are working with them to get an updated ETA and will share it here as soon as we have it.

Thanks so much for your patience,
The Facer team

Hi all,

GOOD NEWS! Google has released the updates fixing this issue and our team confirmed that Facer is now working again! Please do make sure you follow the instructions below to get Facer syncing again:

• Update the WearOS app on your iPhone to v.3.29.52 (available in Apple’s App Store)
  • Update the WearOS Home App on your watch to v2.43.0.344410213 (available in Google Play on your watch)
  • Uninstall and re-install Facer on your watch
  • Re-pair Facer by scanning the QR code (howto)

Once this is done, you should be able to sync faces from your iPhone to your WearOS watch again. Please let us know if you run into any issues. Don’t hesitate to reach out to facer-support@little-labs.com, which is the official support channel for Facer.

Thanks again for your patience!
The Facer team (with Google’s help!)

Not working!!

1 Like

1.updated wear os on iphone
2.updated wear os on my watch(suunto7)
3.uninstall and re-install facer on my watch
4. Re-pair bluetooth and re-pair facer scaning the QR code
And then I try to sync a face to my watch it says sent and nothing actually happens on the watch.

Hi @senabordee,

Can you try and force the wifi to be activated on your watch by going into the watch Settings > Connectivity > Wifi > and tap on your wifi to make sure it’s “Connected”. Once it is, try and sync a face from Facer again.

1 Like

My watch always connect to the wifi before connect to Facer but nothing happen. The watch face is not changed.

1 Like

Why topic have Fixed Issue label? I’ve this bug for two weeks! I was writing to support but they didn’t reply me. Wear OS updated to H-MR2 & iPhone App is up to date.

Have followed instructions for fix, no syncing still.

1 Like

followed to steps, wifi /Bluetooth connected, nothing happens upon hitting the “send to watch” button.

1 Like