Flash Sale? Need an explanation

Hello,
I’m new here. I get emails for Flash sale, Like the Midnight Collection, which I wanted to purchase, but there is no link. Once I log into the app or online, it only suggests that you get Facer Premium. How do I take advantage of the Flash Sales???
Thanks.

Hello @oquela and welcome to facer! I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the flash sale. Typically in the app there should be a yellow purchase button with a shopping cart. I’m not 100% sure if it has changed recently because I have facer priemum but I don’t blame you for wanting that sale. There’s some great watches in there. If you don’t see the shopping cart then maybe @Facer_Official should take a look.

Thanks for the reply. Each face in the collection has a purchase button/with a shopping cart logo, but when clicked, it only says that I should get Premium; buying the whole collection for the sale price isn’t a choice. How do I contact @Facer_Official?

Facer-support@little-labs.com

@oquela do you use iPhone? I just learned that flash sales are not available on iPhone quite yet. Hopefully that feature will be added soon.