Flashing lights

I would like to know how to make a light flash when the minute hand hits it mark each time if you know what I mean

I would use a conditional like this
$#DmZ#=20?(1*sin(#DWFSS#, 0, 2, 2)*100):0$

Just replace the 20 for the min you want and place in the opacity field the only problem is this will flash for the whole min

1 Like

Oh ok maybe a second one might be best

Is there a way to have the DATE,TIME ECT transparent at all ??

Hi nikkla can you be more specific.

You can make it transparent by changing the value in the opacity field.
You can also use many formulas in the opacity field.

For example in my big and red watch, I toggle between steps and distance with the opacity field.

1 Like

I’m wanting to make the writing transparent to see behind the background the background to be 100% but the time etc to be able to see behind it

Well then the best is to edit your background in a editor like gimp (its free) and remove the part you want to be transparent.

1 Like

ok ty hun not sure if im going to be able to get it because I have a IMAC computer not to sure but I will try

1 Like

What graphics program are you currently using to create your background images?

I only use google Linlay :frowning:

Oh, I see.
I was going to say that GIMP is supported on Mac OS X (10.6 and newer) and that if you have problems with graphics you may be able to find a related forum with experienced members who will help.

1 Like

Like this?

very quick knock up with a random bunch of numbers I found and made transparent This is for second minute digit only but is this the idea?

if so the “Fired Up” example by tr0n09 below shows how to use those digits. I like where your heads at. Inspection enabled of course.

1 Like

:joy: you for it lol that’s what I meant ty face and Linlay xx

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean. There are a lot of helpful people here and at graphics related communities. It’s easy to find people who are using the same application(s) who can help.
There are volunteers at Corel who have gone as far as creating videos to help their members.

lol, sorry @Linlay it was tongue & cheek and as always with the upmost respect, I love the challenges we set each other and was looking forward to seeing how this one was solved once we understood the ask.