Fonts on Watch 4 Classic

Question, Is there a way to upload a font to my watch without changing the face or creating one? Example: on the phone you can choose a system font without changing the theme. The font changes throughout the phone and you can change your theme, yet the font remains the same. I saw in my watch were there were a couple of fonts to choose from. I want to add one that’s not there but on my phone. Can it be done? Thanks.

When using Facer you can only change the font if it is a Premium watchface and the creator of the face has included that as an option. I have not seen one on Facer, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. But you cannot use an optional watch font from Samsung and add that to any Facer watchface.

Not to the watchface. I meant to the watch system. Like if I text or go through settings. I have the option right now to choose Default, SamsungOne (which is what it’s set on now), Gothic Bold, Choco Cooky, Cool Jazz and Rosemary (Which were the default fonts on my S22 Ultra) I added the font Delima Pro Light Italic Latin FlipFont to my phone and I’d like to add it to my watch. I wanted to know if there was a way that I could.

I have my doubts if you can. I would suggest you contact Samsung about it. They would be the only ones to be able to give you a definitive answer.

1 Like