For space lovers

Hi again.

Had this one in the lab, waiting a while to be shared on the forum.
Different, but beautiful, i find. Inspired by games as Starfield which has a wonderful intro. Just a black ball in space with a coming-up sun, gradually bringing birth to light, playing in the dark. As it is here, on our blue planet. I sometimes imagine - i do that a lot - looking from space at this wonderful planet, which we love so much …

Hope you like the animation and the warm colors, especially at night.
So comment as free as you are. Space welcomes everybody.

Ciao
Patrick

4 Likes

Yes . Nice . I like the old school Date appearing after the Time . Please an abstract battery gauge for those who do not use your beautiful AOD . Maybe even another tiny star burst traveling the Horizon of the Planet .

2 Likes

Great game! I got the version that came with the watch, it’s pretty sweet!

3 Likes

The hands on the dim mode are :fire::fire:!

2 Likes

So welcome and motivating, all these comments of fellow face makers.
Thank you and Russell, i grab another star for your battery. Or perhaps a little asteroid carrying that dust of life. Thx.

2 Likes

So i caught Bennu for you and let it swirl to its watch battery value. If Bennu runs empty (<=25), it blinks red, ready so to say to explode. I hope you like it. You know, how difficult it is to get such a dust rock to earth, to your watch. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes . Bennu brings life To the planet . Nice one . For me minute hand thinner hour hand shorter but it is your watch your way .

2 Likes