For the Naval types here (and for those who are not)

Here’s a fun watchface for the Naval types here and for those who are not the AOD Dim face gives some help in telling the time! When I publish I will make the active and the dim faces the same with the digital time. The watchface is not digital nor is it analogue, it’s not even hybrid so I guess I can call it animated!

5 Likes

Fantastic . That can go in the Box with the Binary ones . I see a Morse Code one coming . I know a few that would wear it for a while .
This is a code one . It has had 2 syncs in about 2 years.

2 Likes

Yep - next one will be a Morse code one for the radio hams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to that .

1 Like

Brilliantly done my friend, nice work :+1:
I’m sure @mrantisocialguy might like the Morse one…

1 Like

I see that my number 9 minute flagman is missing - hopefully not overboard! I’ll find him before I publish :smiley:

3 Likes

Man Overboard !!! Who else would have Known . Thank God you were there .

2 Likes

I saw it said that it is best not to use the Z tags #DkZB# in Formulas . It seems you are getting away with it .

:clap: great

1 Like

Oh! I didn’t know that! I’ve used it in other watchfaces without any problems…hmmm - I’ll have to check this out.

1 Like

Fun idea. That may have to go on my personal “creative puzzle” list, also.

1 Like

I fixed the problem of the missing flag man and hopefully prevented him from doing it again as you can see!

2 Likes

Hi @russellcresser it doesn’t say anything in the Tag list not to use #DkZB does it say anywhere else?

1 Like

Yes well done with the life preserver . There is a lot of stuff on facer Creator that will never be documented . Don’t start me . There was some chatter while I was coming up from out the Swamp about not using the Leading Zero numbers in formulas . It is actually not necessary . I think the point was that you can not expect a Leading Zero in the result . Something like that . I note that you do not have to use $$ to demark an expression but can use () I prefere $$ i find it less confusing when I am hunting down the surplase ( .

@BIELITZ
I’m a ham radio operator, but I’ve forgotten morse code because I am awful at it. I’m more into digital modes personally. :grin: 73 de MAG

2 Likes