Formulas to create watch face

Hi all, I wanted to ask two questions:
1 how do I make the red hand indicate the current month? (left quadrant of the photo)
2 how do I make the circles of the quadrant to the right of the photo rotate and show me the current day (as a brown circle at the top of the photo)?

1 Like

You need to rotate your month ring 45 degrees.
Try the following in the Rotation Field for the Red hand.

((#DM#)*30)

I see Peter @petruuccios has joined us.

To rotate your date disc.

(((#Dd#)-1)*(360/31))

Get back if you need to adjust something. You have some parts to play with now.

This post is corrected after looking a What Peter Had to say . Peter Thanks for helping us to get it right . See Descriptive Maths Model

1 Like

Hello, you could use formula like (#DMYR#-45) in the rotation field. Or you could use the just the tag #DMYR#, but you would have to turn your month dial 45° so that the Dez stands on the top.

I am not sure what exactly are you trying to do, but to turn the date ring I would use something like ((#Dd#-1)*360/31) or (#DMR#-360/31)

2 Likes

@petruuccios
(#DMYR#-45)
Is a NOP remove Y

1 Like

I was talking about months hand

1 Like

Ha Ha .That is what happens If I try to do Stuff before First Coffee . Apologies . I could take my mistakes down but it is good Learning for someone . Thanks for your Patiance .

1 Like

Made this as an example ages ago, just need to open the Face and select Inspection Rocket-Inspection Icon.
You can find different “Wheels” that you can download and use for free in the Resources section HERE

1 Like

All There . Nice One .

1 Like

#DMR# is not documented in their help center :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I wonder how many other available tags are not documented.

1 Like

If someone is very bored, you could start a new list. :wink:

2 Likes