Fossil Gen 6, OS 3 issues

2 Issues:
a) Always on display issues, it gets stuck on screen or the time does not update. I have to restart the watch.

b) Battery complication does not update timeously to match system battery percentage. I have to pull down the top menu then only the battery percentage will update.

Watch OS(core services)
build number
RFHC.221031.015

Facer App
6.1.4.1102720.phone

Facer Watch
6.1.4_1102721.watch

I suggest you contact @Facer_Official Support at: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new . They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having.

I have found a solution to the above issues I’ve been having, which is general lag when pulling down the settings drawer, pulling up the notification bar, always on display and battery percentage not updating properly.

The solution is to stop using facer! It’s junk, slow and laggy.

I have recreated my fully custom watch face in Watch Face Studio.

here’s the link for anyone interested.

Now my watch works perfectly! It’s just as fast as using the native watch faces from Fossil, no lag or things not updating anymore!

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-03 at 10.38.50
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-03 at 10.38.15

Congratulations, it took some time, but at least you managed.
I would gladly keep using GWD, if samsung didnt stop issuing “certificates” for it.
I did not plan to get me new watch with silly OS just for that, but maybe will be forced to eventually.