Full screen photos on Apple Watch

I have no idea what has changed, but now when I try and creat a face, it will only show the photo in the small sections on whatever template I chose.
No more full screen photos with the time at the top?
Now only say a black screen, large font at the top for the time, and chosen photo in the small circle

Any suggestions?

1 Like

I will check that in a bit . But it might be to do with the Watch Model you have selected in your Profile .

1 Like

I was not aware that was ever possible, not with the standard Facer template anyway.

I published this one 8 month ago, it was not possible then:

1 Like

I use Google Chrome on a Windows Laptop . I can suppose you are using Safari . There are lots of problems with that . Get Windows and a WOS Watch . Sorry just Saying .

. . .

2 Likes

This is what I have done, now can’t do that?

1 Like

Ok will check it out. That’s exactly what use to come up. Now that’s missing

2 Likes

I see . Well done posting a shot . Now you have not answered my question about your Browser . I will ask you again . Which browser are you using . Safari has problems .
Why do you not try selecting Series 3 to the left of Series SE/4/5/6 .

Hello,
Make sure you are using an updated version of Microsoft Windows and Edge. Edge has had quite a few updates lately. Reboot the computer. Using Edge select the PHOTOS template as in the screenshot above.

1 Like

No need to be rude.
I don’t need to answer your question now as someone else’s comment helped me. Worked via Chrome.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. It’s good to know that the problem has been resolved.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just Say Thank You to that Person . I am glad you Issue is resolved .

1 Like

Thank you Linlay your tip helped me sort it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like