Future Forecast

I’m having issues with what’s either a bug or an inability to see something obvious. All I want to do is display the day of the week for the future day forecasts and this is what I’m using for each of the next three days of the week:

$#DOWB#==1?mon:$$#DOWB#==2?tue:$$#DOWB#==3?wed:$$#DOWB#==4?thu:$$#DOWB#==5?fri:$$#DOWB#==6?sat:$$#DOWB#==7?sun:$: #WFBH# F

When I view the results inside Creator, it looks fine. As soon as I save it and load it on my phone in the Facer store, or on my watch, I get the following:

I’ve tried the coding as I would do it in Excel with the Value if False just being the 7th day of the week but that just ends up as a blank. In that case, the preview in Facer and the store are messed up but it works fine on my watch. Anybody understand what the deal is??

such nested conditions are unpredictable !
… It doesn’t work on my fossil and I know few brand where it works :frowning:

I’ve been told that I should only use #DOW# not #DOWB# because some countries and languages has an issue with day tags other than DOW. Now the disclaimer: I’m not saying that is your problem, but it might be a place to start troubleshooting at. The expression that I now use and works on my stupid TicWatch E which hates most nested conditions is this.

$#DOW#=0?Sun:$$#DOW#=1?Mon:$$#DOW#=2?Tue:$$#DOW#=3?Wed:$$#DOW#=4?Thu:$$#DOW#=5?Fri:$$#DOW#=6?Sat:$

See if the above expression changes anything. BTW I have noticed that since the last Facer update some of the previews are not showing properly even though on Facer Creator and on the watch they look fine. That might also be your issue and nothing with your coding.

3 Likes

Thanks! That seems to have worked. Displaying correctly in all three locations. Love your faces, btw.

2 Likes

Good deal, I’m glad it helped. Thanks for the kind words about my faces.