Galactic Empire Animated

the final star wars face coming soon… the battle may take a few days to make as i will have to merge the two faces and make them shoot at each other.

2 Likes

2 likes…

1 Like

That’s too bad, I thought it was pretty cool!

3 Likes

I don’t know why it was deleted, it’s still been published, but maybe she wasn’t quite happy with it earlier, and redid it…

2 Likes

hey sorry bout that, i was deleting the duplicates of some old ones and as i clicked to fast it deleted the wrong ones. i even really stupidly deleted the star wars one from 2 days ago with the ATAT , speederbikes and storm troopers in forest. im going to have to start that one off from scratch, i wish they had a recycle bin so you could undelete when you make silly mistakes like i did today in a hurry

2 Likes

im glad you like them as they are not getting synced much, only 3 syncs for both rebels and galactic empire faces

3 Likes

@beatnickjones

Give them time, only a couple of days and maybe not alot of star wars fans saw them yet.

I know I’ll be syncing a couple when back up, just had not done it yet.

1 Like

If you remember exactly what you called it, you could email @Facer_Official and ask for it to be reinstated: I’m sure they can drag it out of their database bin

Awesome face. I would, at this time, like everyone to bow down and worship the time put into the ASCIIMation.
A new hope rendered in DOS text only (don’t worry, there is forward fast, and another page about making a multi gaming console in a tardis)
https://asciimation.co.nz/index.php