Galaxy Watch 4 compatibility issue

I cannot get the Galaxy Watch 4 to work with Facer. I keep getting a message that that says the interface is not compatible. I have seen watch faces available for the watch for, but I can’t get any of them. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled, the companion app on the watch and I have the app on my phone I can’t utilize it. I have premium and I’m really disappointed that I can’t use this program.

Code I most tecebtly received: (WHlpny2GxS:2290:9908:965d36ba002)

3 Likes

Good afternoon @judy.stjohn
Lately … it seems that there are some drawbacks, for Galaxy Watch 4 and with Facers, it is early, still, for everything to be solved. The new model just hit the market, don’t lose faith.
Cordially

2 Likes

I just upgraded from a Galaxy 3 to the 4. Along the same subject with compatibility I found it was very difficult after finding a watch face on Facer to be able to find, much less download, a the same watch face on the wearable app. Sometimes the watch faces were available but while attempting to do a search I found the seller did not use the same descriptive words on the wearable app as they did in Facer.

2 Likes

I am very Sad for you Guys who have bought GW4’s .
You can be assured that Facer are working really Hard with Google and Samsung to resolve all the issues. Those are the three involved with the watch OS . Now we have MS, Apple and Android to deal with.
One thing I know it will be sorted . Enjoy the On Board apps on your New watches and Watch this space. By the way I am not a Partner.

1 Like

I have a new Galaxy 4 Classic, Wear Os, with 46 mm screen. Works fine with facer.
My phone is Note 20. Make sure the OS is updated on both watch and phone as well as Facer software.
Log into Facer on phone, don’t just install. Maker Facer icon the watch face on your OS Wear on the phone. Then send desired watch face to watch/phone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@chirowilk good information …
Thank you very much for posting it to the forum
Cordially

1 Like

I had the same issue too so my work around was to choose the fossil q venture. This works 100% no lag issues works a charm

1 Like