Galaxy Watch 5 most of the complications don't refresh

Good deal, I’m happy you found the source of your problem. Some of those updates are rather sneaky. I’ve gotten into the habit of rechecking my permissions whenever I get an update.

3 Likes

I just downloaded heart rate complication app to my new Watch 5. It does indeed work, but not quite the way you illustrate.

I did see Customize, then the setting icon, and set. But on my particular Facer watch face no heart icon.

Nevertheless, when I either switched watch faces (I have 2 from Facer), the live heart rate started displaying.

So the key for me was indeed Heart Rate Complication (weird name, but ok) installed to watch, but after that I’m uncertain what all I did to get live heart rate displaying on my watch, but it is displaying now.

li59craig
there is no need for “heart rate complication” any more.
At the time I was writing about it that was the only way to have live pulse/heart shown.

That problem was solved by Facer, now all watchfaces are showing correct and live heartrate.

“Heart rate Complication” app - you can use it on any other watchface as complication, specially if you buy any on Google Play.
Watchfaces from Google Play still don’t have live heartrate, you have to “tap to measure”.

1 Like