Galaxy Watch 5 Pro vs Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

Video from ALLSTARSPACE via YouTube
NEW Galaxy Watch 5 PRO vs Galaxy Watch 4 Classic #shorts

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see the reviews.

I’m wondering if there will be enough differences between 4 and 5.

1 Like

Here is a longer one I just found:

1 Like

So far it looks to me like if you have the regular GW4 it’s not really going to be worthwhile to upgrade, but if you have the Classic, it’s more of a maybe, just because of the battery life. I’m not going to be an early adopter this time around and I’m going to wait for some really good sales like Black Friday or maybe even after Christmas sales. And that all depends on the long-term reviews of people using the Pro 5.

Here’s another review on the GW5 Pro that isn’t quite so happy with it.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro review: More like semi-Pro

The only thing that looks good to me is the stronger battery.
I have to charge watch 4 classic every day and looks like watch 5 pro will last 2 days.
Spending 450 dollars for extra day of battery? I don’t think so.

The “GPX tracking” is not for me, hiking in woods is not my thing.

Temperature sensor is not activated yet, so the only new feature is not working. I don’t like that.

1 Like

I’m with you completely on that one. That is another reason I’m going to wait. I may even wait until the skin temperature is activated. I have two GW4 watches and a GW 1st generation that I wear plus a Fossil Carlyle that I use for testing. It’s not like I’m “needing” a new watch. :grin:

1 Like

I thought electronic devices were supposed to get less expensive as they matured. Is someone getting excessively greedy?

Not really, we are in the worst inflation since the late 1970’s to early 1980’s. Then add price raises due to supply chain issues and the GW5 is now more expensive.