Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Battery Issue Update +1

Galaxy Watch 6: Whistleblower Exposes the Truth!
By ALLSTARSPACE

Newest Update on the battery use issue.
Fixed? New Battery Update For Galaxy Watch 6
By ALLSTARSPACE

2 Likes

I just subscribed . I like the sound of his voice. Always respect the Review of someone who gets sent the Product from the Manufacturer before the release . Thanks for posting that MAG.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, had already seen the video (I subscribe to his channel) but have not experienced that issue on my Watch 6 Classic.

However, I have noticed a serious issue with Facer, and only Facer. It’s slowing down my Watch 6 Classic considerably … almost to a crawl.
Have uninstalled, re-installed and slow-down speed is related to which face Facer is using, if it has mathmatical calulations (i.e. $#VAR_2#%3==0?100:0$) it can slow it down more.
Same watch face on my old Gear 3 Frontier runs at light-speed, something is wrong.

Anyone else here with Watch 6 classic can test?, See if dragging down quick settings is slower? (on mine can take 1 second to appear)

Will do more testing and post a new topic of findings.
Concerned.

1 Like

Out of topic. I don’t know what has happened, but now my GW5Pro has become more and more speedy to load the watch faces when I turn it on. Before it was very slow and sometimes after having loaded the face, restarted loading it again. A bit agony.
Maybe thanks to one of the latest Facer updates? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi @diavo . Good to see you .Yeah . I have found things getting better . The Heart Rate sensor dose not get stuck on so much . I think Samsung are giving them a Hand to tidy stuff up . There have been some syntax things fixed . Means I find bugs in a lot of my Faces .

2 Likes

Hi @russellcresser
Sorry, but I’ve raised a false alarm. Loading Facer watch faces is as slow as before. Starts, stops, resumes.
Sometimes it has loaded the Face, but it restarts with a new upload. A real mess.
When I said that Faces loaded much faster, I foolishly forgot that I had a Face from the Google/Samsung store.
So nothing new, the usual mess.
Are you OK

1 Like

Yeah . Good My Friend . More soon . I know FACER is having a Struggle . Samsung is Also .

Hi Russel - @russellcresser
Sincerely hope that Facer will win this struggle. I think i can say that we all are with Facer.
Take care

1 Like